PRESENTER: AMY SALTZMAN
Letting Flow Find You
In this interactive session you will learn to:
- Strengthen mental focus, physical awareness, and emotional resilience
- Work with distracting or negative thoughts and feelings
- Increase the ability to persevere during periods of plateau, set-back, and injury
- Intensify your natural love of your sport
- Intentionally create a positive, collaborative team culture
- Find FLOW (or more accurately letting flow find you)
About the Speaker
Amy Saltzman is a holistic physician, mindfulness coach, long-time athlete, devoted student of transformation, wife, mother and occasional poet. Her passion is supporting people of all ages in enhancing their health, experiencing joy, and finding flow.
She is the author of "A Still Quiet Place for Athletes: Mindfulness skills for achieving peak performance and finding flow in sports and life".
Offer to be confirmed